segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

My Top 5 Musics Of The Moment




Hello Good Morning - T.I. SYTYCD was on tv and this song showed up with a perfect choreography. I'm obsessed.



All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor (Emblem3 cover). OH MY F* to the G! YYYAAASSSSS. I'm not a X-Factor expert but my cousin is and she showed me this song. [OBSETION] I love them. And the song is so catchy!



Cold Hearted - Jack & Jack. Oh my babies ^.^ obviously. This is one of the most recent song of them. Love it, as always.



BO$$ - Fifth Harmony. I first listened to this song at the VMAs. FIERCE! This song stays in my head for so long.




Voodoo Doll - 5 Seconds of Summer. Ok ... the 5sos... wierd, I like them. this is my favorite song of them right now.



Kisses

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário