sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2014

My Top 5 Musics Of The Moment



Wild Life - Jack & Jack. I love this boys. I hope that my dance crew like this song because I really want to coreograph and dance this *-*




Bang Bang - Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicky Minaj. Oh no this is a powerfull trio. But, let me just tell you that I thought that Ariana would be the most powerfull voice, it looks like Jessie J is the best one in my opinion, What do you think?




Love Robbery - Kalin and Myles. Ok it's one of the cutests songs ever! and another music I found on Vine. probably the one I was searching for the longest time, I really could find the name of this song.




Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson. I found a Vine of this song and I felt in love with it. It's sweet and calm, love it.




Shower - Becky J. Love it!!!!! Cute and girly and fresh. Put it on repeat!





Tell me your favorite songs at the moment, Pleaseeeeeee :D


Kisses




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário